Fatso: A Beer By Good People
This may be the best firkin The J. Clyde has ever had. I’m totally serious. Another great thing about this beer is that stouts and cold weather go hand in hand! …and it’s definitely C-O-L-D!!!
This beer is a very special version of Fatso with bourbon-soaked figs, hints of oak, cinnamon and vanilla then dry-hopped generously with Liberty hops.
Fatso is a derogatory term for someone who is overweight. “Fatso” may also refer to
- Fatso (gene), also known as FTO, a gene which as been linked to obesity and type 2 diabetes.
- Fatso (film), a 1980 film starring Dom DeLuise and Anne Bancroft.
- Fatso (2008 film), a Norwegian film from 2008.
- Fatso the wombat, pet wombat from the Australian television drama series “A Country Practice“.
- Fatso the Fat-Arsed Wombat, an unofficial mascot of the Sydney 2000 Olympics.
- Fatso (online DVD rental service), an online DVD rental service in New Zealand.
- Fatso (ghost), one of Casper‘s uncles who are better known as The Ghostly Trio.
- Martin Brodeur, NHL goaltender nicknamed “Fatso” by Sean Avery during the 2008 playoffs.
- The proper name of Keyboard Cat, a cat (now deceased) owned by Charlie Schmidt, who is now the subject of an internet meme.
- Fatso, also known as the Mancubus in the game Doom 2.