A Night with French Broad Brewing Co. on Wednesday, June 26
Come out to the pub on Wednesday, June 26th to get to know French Broad Brewing Company at a very special tap takeover!
French Broad is a continental European-style production brewery that was founded in 2001 in Asheville, North Carolina. Over the years, their distribution has expanded throughout the Carolinas, into parts of Georgia, and has reached as far as Nashville. Now, that reach extends a bit further as they have found their way into the Alabama market! To celebrate their arrival in Birmingham, French Broad will take over our taps with the following tap list (including one very rare treat highlighted in bold):
- 13 Rebels ESB – Named for the 13 colonies, our Extra Special Bitter features generous Goldings profile and a complex malt palate.
- Gateway Kölsch – French Broad’s Kölsch is faithful to the great German ales found in Köln. Golden in color, with a refreshing crispness, pleasantly sweet malt finish, and distinctive German hopping.
- IPA – Our IPA features hops (of course!), but has a lot going on in the grain bill as well. You will enjoy it!
- Ryehopper Rye Pale Ale – A distinctive American pale ale with strong rye malt notes, resulting in a dry-on-dry beer spectacular.
- Single Batch 2012 Vintage Barleywine – one of 44 kegs brewed and the first ever release of this beer outside of the Carolinas!
- Wee Heavy-er Scotch Style Ale – 7% ABV wrapped in an attractive package of continental malts and hops. Very tasty beer!
This event will be the perfect opportunity for you to get to know French Broad Brewing Company, so make sure to swing by the pub on Wednesday to raise a glass with us. We cannot wait to see you then!