6 Beers for 6 Years Anniversary Party April 13th
Wow, the years have really flown by and it is hard to believe it is almost time for our 6th Anniversary at The J. Clyde. Tons of amazing beers have been poured at our bar these last six years . . . heck, some we would have never thought to be a reality four or five years ago. To celebrate just how far we have come, we have decided to have our anniversary party theme to be 6 Beers for 6 Years.
The way this is going to work is we will begin tapping one of six amazing beers every hour on the hour beginning at 2 p.m. The problem we have run into is we are so awe stricken by this list of beers that we do not know which one to tap first. This is where we need a little crowd participation from our great friends and patrons. We are asking that you look over the list of beers, choose your favorite one, and then visit our Facebook page to vote for that beer on the poll we have posted. The beer with the most votes will be tapped at 2 p.m., the second most votes will be at 3 p.m., and so on. Without further ado, here are your choices:
- Avery Brewing Company Hog Heaven Barleywine-style Ale (2010 vintage)
- Ballast Point Brewing Brandy Barrel Aged Navigator Doppelbock
- Cahaba Brewing Company Frax Max Double IPA with Mystery Fruit (when tapped, the person who guesses the mystery fruit first will get a very special prize)
- Good People Brewing Company Strongman Belgian Strong Dark Ale
- Left Hand Brewing Company Ambidextrous Series Step 3: Great JuJu
- Straight to Ale Bourbon Barrel Aged Double Oatmeal Stout
We know the task we have given you is daunting, but we have faith in you. You all have made The J. Clyde what it is today, and you have never led us astray in the past.
In addition to all that tasty, beery goodness, the great culinary minds in The J. Clyde kitchen will be preparing a small tasting plate to pair with each beer. That means you will not only get a stellar, new beer option every hour, but also some surprise tasty grub as well. It is going to be like a dream, but only better.
We hope that you all can help us in the voting, and then make sure to stop by the pub on April 13th to spend a few hours with us on our anniversary. Wear your drinking shoes, bring your best J. Clyde memories, and pull up a seat as we raise a glass to the six years passed and those ahead of us. See you all then.