Southern Tier Launch Party February 27th
On Wednesday, February 27th at 2 p.m., we will welcome Southern Tier Brewing Company to Alabama with a tap takeover and launch party at the pub!
That’s right, you read that correctly. The years of waiting are now over and the beers of Southern Tier Brewing from Lakewood, New York will finally be hitting our tap wall! For those of you who may not be familiar with this brewery, Southern Tier has made a name for themselves nationally by taking traditional styles and putting their twist on them to make some amazingly decadent and delicious beers. Although their entire portfolio is tasty, offerings from their Blackwater Series and Imperial Seasonal lineup push their styles to a level you and your palate may not have thought possible. These beers are more than just a beverage, they are an experience.
For this tap takeover, we will have four Southern Tier brews that will be limited in Alabama to launch events only for the time being. These will be “get them while you can” kind of offerings because there is no telling when we will see them again once these kegs kick. In addition to those beers, we will also have four very tasty brews from their year-round lineup for your sampling pleasure. Here is the full tap list we expect to be pouring for this event:
- Backburner Barleywine Style Ale (limited, cellared, available in Alabama at launch only)
- Creme Brulee Stout (limited, available in Alabama at launch only)
- Oat, Imperial Oatmeal Stout (limited, available in Alabama at launch only and is being discontinued by the brewery)
- Pumking, Imperial Pumpkin Ale (limited, available in Alabama at launch only)
- 2X Stout, Double Milk Stout
- 422 Pale Wheat Ale
- Iniquity Imperial Black Ale
- Unearthly Imperial India Pale Ale